How to participate in Teen Summer Reading
- Teens entering grades 7-12 can register for the Teen Summer Reading Challenge using the registration form below.
- Complete challenges by reading books, attending virtual teen programs, and writing book reviews.
- After you complete each challenge, fill out the challenge submission form to record the challenge, and select which prize pack you would like to try to win.
- Win Prizes!
Complete 5 challenges: Win a book
Complete 10 challenges: Win 10 custom buttons
Each completed challenge is one chance to win one of our four prize packs: Gamer, Book Lover, Art Lover, & Backyard Fun
- Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Teen Space has something for everyone:
- There are literally thousands of books to choose from, including all of the newest hottest titles.
- Four iMacs and three new PC’s all of which have Microsoft Office Installed.
- Board games, an Xbox360 and a Wii, which are connected to a huge wall-mounted flat screen tv.
- Space for doing homework.
- Comfy chairs for relaxing with friends.
The Teen Space also offers a variety of programs throughout the school year. Programs include video game tournaments, maker programs, screenings of popular movies on our big screen, a Teen Advisory Group (TAG) that meets monthly, and much more. Drop-ins are welcome at all programs, but please talk to Anna if you are interested in joining the TAG.