Starting April 5, 2021, we will be offering the following services, in addition to curbside pickup and grab-and-go services, at both the Main and Barney Libraries:
- Browsing of the new books & materials by appointment
- Browsing in Children’s by appointment
- In-person reference inquiries; public copier & fax machine
- Use of public PCs by appointment (1 hour/person)
- Friends Book Sale in the Main Library lobby
- Limited use of 4 study rooms for 1 person (2 in Study Room #4)
- Use of conference rooms for up to 5 people by appointment
These plans are subject to change based on the evolving public health conditions. Mask wearing will continue to be required in the Libraries, and social distancing and proper hygiene protocols will continue to be in place.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Need an item?
Place up to 10 items on hold!
You can do so online at https://catalog.farmingtonlibraries.org/
Give us a call at 860-673-6791
or email us!
Adult Services: email@example.com
Children’s Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lending Services: email@example.com
Barney library: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be notified when your holds are available for in-lobby pickup during the library’s open hours.