Don’t know what to read/watch/listen to? Overwhelmed by choice? Fear not! The Adult Information Services staff would love to help. Click on the image to the left and fill out our form, we will get your picks ready to pick up.
Passport Services are available by appointment at the Main Library. Contact the library before your visit to ensure an appointment slot is available.
Notary Services are available by appointment at the Main Library. Contact the library before your visit to ensure a notary is present.
To make sure your document can be notarized, please take the following steps:
- Bring your photo ID
- All signers must be present
- Do not sign the document before it is notarized
- If your document requires a witness, please bring a witness with you to the appointment.
- Notaries cannot certify copies of vital records such as birth, marriage, and death certificates, or federal documents. Note that certified copies of these can be obtained from the issuing authority.
- Notaries can refuse service at their discretion.
We are not able to notarize:
- I-9 (USCIS Employee Verification) Forms
- Prenuptial agreements
- Vital records
- Tax returns
- Military records
- Judicial Decrees
- International Power of Attorney