Adult Summer Reading Challenge
How To Participate:
- STARTING JUNE 14, REGISTER – Call, email, or visit the Information Desk to register. The first 50 registrants will receive an exclusive Farmington Libraries mug!
- EARN FREE BOOKS AND ENTRIES INTO OUR PRIZE DRAWINGS by reading, writing book reviews, using e-resources, and exploring the community. See the reverse side of this sheet for a list of activities. Each completed activity is a chance to win!
- CALL, EMAIL OR VISIT the 2nd-floor Information Desk so we can track your progress. Just let us know what tasks you’ve completed!
6/28: $50 Collinsville Canoe & Kayak
7/5: $50 CollinsvilleCanoe & Kayak
7/12: $50 Wood-n-Tap
7/19: $50 Wood-n-Tap
7/26: $50 Cugino’s
8/2: $50 Cugino’s
8/9: $50 Vivid Hue Home
8/16: $50 Vivid Hue Home
8/23: $50 Fork & Fire
8/30: $50 Fork & Fire
Adult Summer Reading Recommendations
Adult Summer Programs
Don’t know what to read/watch/listen to? Overwhelmed by choice? Fear not! The Adult Information Services staff would love to help. Click on the image to the left and fill out our form, we will get your picks ready to pick up.
Notary Services are available by appointment at the Main Library. Contact the library before your visit to ensure a notary is present.
To make sure your document can be notarized, please take the following steps:
- Bring your photo ID
- All signers must be present
- Do not sign the document before it is notarized
- If your document requires a witness, please bring a witness with you to the appointment.
- Notaries cannot certify copies of vital records such as birth, marriage, and death certificates, or federal documents. Note that certified copies of these can be obtained from the issuing authority.
- Notaries can refuse service at their discretion.
We are not able to notarize:
- I-9 (USCIS Employee Verification) Forms
- Prenuptial agreements
- Vital records
- Tax returns
- Military records
- Judicial Decrees
Passport Services are available by appointment at the Main Library. Contact the library before your visit to ensure an appointment slot is available.