Adult Summer Reading is here!
Check out our new summer reads!
Attend one or more of our programs!
Need help choosing what to read next? Fill out the form below for personal reading recommendations!
For your convenience we offer the following services:
- Black/white and color copying, faxing and scanning
- Consumer Reports magazine
- Daily newspapers
- Free WiFi
- Fourteen public computers with Microsoft Office 2010 and printing capability
- Art Exhibit Space Reservations and Juried Art Shows
- Interlibrary Loan
- iPads available for use within Library
- Laptops available for use within Library
- Business Center and Computer Classes
- Room Reservations
- Notary public – $5.00 for 1-5 notarized documents, $10.00 for 6 or more notarized documents.
- Passport Acceptance Facility
- Quiet study rooms(a library card is required)
Interlibrary loans can be requested by Farmington Library cardholders by visiting the Adult Information Services Department, calling us at (860)673-6791, or by emailing us at flref(at)farmingtonlibraries[dot]org.
The Library has meeting rooms that are available for public use. These rooms must be reserved in advance.