Welcome to the Teen Space
How do I participate in Summer Reading?
- Click here, or on the Summer Reading logo to enter our Summer Reading site!
- Sign up for a summer reading account
- Log the Pages you read all summer
- Earn prizes
- Keep logging pages all summer to earn tickets for a chance to win one of our prize packs!
How Can I Earn Prizes?
You can earn trips to the Teen Store by logging the pages you’ve read
1st Trip: 250 pages total
2nd Trip: 750 pages total
- Beach Gear
- and more!
There’s a lot to do at the library this summer! You can:
- Attend programs
- Write book reviews for the Teen Book Review Blog
For more information about the Teen Summer Reading Program and how to participate, contact Anna Boisvert, Teen Services Assistant, either in-person at the Main Library, via phone at 860-673-6791 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for your next great read? Check out our Teen Review Blog to see what other Farmington Teens are reading!
The Teen Space has something for everyone:
- There are literally thousands of books to choose from, including all of the newest hottest titles.
- Four iMacs and three new PC’s all of which have Microsoft Office Installed.
- Board games, an Xbox360 and a Wii, which are connected to a huge wall-mounted flat screen tv.
- Space for doing homework.
- Comfy chairs for relaxing with friends.
The Teen Space also offers a variety of programs throughout the school year. Programs include video game tournaments, maker programs, screenings of popular movies on our big screen, a Teen Advisory Group (TAG) that meets monthly, and much more. Drop-ins are welcome at all programs, but please talk to Laura or Anna if you are interested in joining the TAG.