Welcome to the Teen Space
How do I participate in Summer Reading?
- Registration begins on June 1st, 2016
- To register, visit the Teen Summer Reading Site
- Log the pages you read this summer starting on June 27th
- Complete challenges
- Earn prizes
Each week, you can complete a different challenge for the chance to win a prize pack! Challenges will be announced on the Farmington Teen-Space Facebook page, and on the summer reading log home page.
Prize Packs Include:
- Free games and ice-cream at Riverfront Miniature Golf
- AMC movie passes
- Jump passes to Flight Trampoline Park
What Else Can I Do This Summer?
There’s a lot to do at the library this summer! You can:
- Attend programs
- Write book reviews for the Teen Book Review Blog
For more information about the Teen Summer Reading Program and how to participate, contact Anna Boisvert, Teen Services Assistant, either in-person at the Main Library, via phone at 860-673-6791 or email at email@example.com
Looking for your next great read? Check out our Teen Review Blog to see what other Farmington Teens are reading!
The Teen Space has something for everyone:
- There are literally thousands of books to choose from, including all of the newest hottest titles.
- Four iMacs and three new PC’s all of which have Microsoft Office Installed.
- Board games, an Xbox360 and a Wii, which are connected to a huge wall-mounted flat screen tv.
- Space for doing homework.
- Comfy chairs for relaxing with friends.
The Teen Space also offers a variety of programs throughout the school year. Programs include video game tournaments, maker programs, screenings of popular movies on our big screen, a Teen Advisory Group (TAG) that meets monthly, and much more. Drop-ins are welcome at all programs, but please talk to Laura or Anna if you are interested in joining the TAG.