We offer a wide variety of museum passes to our patrons thanks to the generosity of the Friends of the Farmington Library!
Farmington Residents: Print your passes at home, or reserve physical passes in advance by clicking HERE. (Please note: not all passes allow at-home printing)
Out-of-Town Patrons: Visit the Children’s Department at the Main Library to borrow physical passes on a “first-come, first served” basis. (Please note: out-of-town patrons cannot print passes from home or reserve in advance)
How Museum Passes Work:
- Before printing , please ensure that the museum will be open during the hours in which you intend to visit.
- Passes will print a barcode ONLY if required by the museum.
- Physical passes are loaned out on one day and due back the next business day by closing time.
- To ensure that physical passes are available promptly for the next patrons, passes must be returned in person to the Children’s Department at the Main Library. Passes may not be returned in the book drop, where they are easily lost.
- Please reserve the pass for the day you intend to pick it up.
- Popular passes will be restricted to one use per family every 30 days.
- Each individual museum determines how many people its pass will admit and what days and times it can be used. For more information, contact the Children’s Department, or check each pass for details HERE.
List of Museum Passes
- Beardsley Zoo
- Children’s Museum/Roaring Brook Nature Center
- CT Historical Society
- CT Science Center
- CT State Parks & Forests Day Pass
- Florence Griswold Museum
- Harriet Beecher Stowe Center
- Hill-Stead Museum
- Imagine Nation Museum
- KidsPlay Children’s Museum
- Mark Twain House and Museum
- The Musical Club of Hartford
- Mystic Aquarium
- Mystic Seaport
- Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame
- New Britain Museum of American Art
- New England Air Museum
- Norman Rockwell Museum
- Norwalk Maritime Aquarium
- Old State House
- Peabody Museum of Natural History
- Springfield Museums (including Dr. Seuss Museum)
- Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art
All Passes Available Through the Children’s Department