THIS SERIES HAS BEEN CANCELED.
Wednesdays, July 5 – August 9
1:00 – 3:30 PM
“I was tired. I hurt all the time. It felt like my health problems were telling me what I could and couldn’t do. Live Well workshops put me back in charge. Now I have the energy to do the things that matter. I’ve put life back in my life.”
Join the FREE Live Well Workshop today. For people with ongoing health conditions like heart disease, depression, arthritis, pain and anxiety or those caring for someone with an ongoing health condition. Topics covered include:
- Finding better ways of dealing with pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, anxiety and stress
- Discovering easy exercises to help improve or maintain strength and energy
- Improving nutrition
- Learning the appropriate use of medications
- Talking effectively with family, friends and health professionals
- Making informed treatment decisions
- Feeling better about life
Space is limited. Registration required.
Sponsored by the CT State Department on Aging & CT Department of Public Health.