This series has been canceled.
TUESDAYS, APRIL 4 – MAY 9
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The Live Well Program, a Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSMP), is a free workshop where people with different chronic health conditions attend together. The program teaches self management techniques which encourage participants to:
- Find better ways of dealing with pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, anxiety and stress
- Discover easy exercises to help improve or maintain strength and energy
- Improve nutrition
- Learn the appropriate use of medications
- Talk effectively with family, friends and health professionals
- making informed treatment decisions
- Feel better about life
The process in which Live Well is taught makes it effective. Sessions are highly participative, where mutual support and success builds the participants’ confidence in their ability to manage their health and maintain active and fulfilling lives.
Space is limited. Registration required. Register for individual sessions or the entire series.