One-to-One computer training on over 20 topics!
Each individual is allowed to schedule a maximum of three 30 minute sessions during a month. Simply choose a topic from our list and contact the Adult Information Services Department to discuss your needs. A staff member will respond to your inquiry within two business days. If you are interested in learning about a topic not on our list give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher
- Computer Basics: email account setup, basic internet searching, intro to iMacs, intro to PCs
- Social Networking: Twitter, Facebook, Skype, starting a blog with Blogger or WordPress
- Using Library Databases: Lynda.com, Ancestry, AtoZ Databases, Mango Languages, Morningstar and more…
- E-Readers, Tablets & E-Books: iPads, Nooks, Kindles, Androids and downloading e-books and e-audiobooks from the library
- Google: Drive, Calendar, Sites, Gmail
Click here for a printable flyer with instructions for booking and a list of possible class topics.