What’s Happening at the Kids’ Place?
View our December events flyer here.
Click on the button to view our January – March 2017 events, with links to the registration forms:
Riding Times for Tinker
- Sundays(January-March): 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Mondays: 11:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesdays: 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesdays: 11:00am-12:00pm
- Thursdays: 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Fridays: 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Saturdays: 11:00am-12:00pm
1000 Books Before Kindergarten
Enroll your preschool child in our new program, 1000 Books before Kindergarten, generously sponsored by Friends of the Farmington Library. When you register, you will receive a notebook and your first reading log to record books #1 to #100.
After you have read and recorded 100 books on your list, you will receive your book bag, imprinted with the logo of the program and your next reading log.
At each visit you will receive a sticker to add to our bulletin board.
Certificates will be given in August for children who have completed the program during the year.
What You Need To Know…
- Who can participate? You needn’t be a Farmington resident to participate. Anyone can participate.
- Why should we participate in this program? Reading to your child is one of the most important things you can do to ensure their success when they start school.
- Can more than one child enter from one family? Yes, but you will receive one book bag.
- Do I have to read certain books? You can read any book to your child, but you can only count each title one time.
- Do I need to show my reading list at each check-in? Yes, bring your notebook to the library.