Thursday, August 16, 2018
Join Director Jay Johnston for a trip to the American Museum of Natural History in New York City!
Cost is $75 per person, which includes:
- Bus transportation
- General Museum Admission (PLUS all special exhibitions, giant-screen film, and Space Show)
MUSEUM TOURS & SHOWS
Public Tours Free with Museum Admission
All tours begin at the entrance to the Bernard Family Hall of North American Mammals, first floor.
Museum Highlight Tours
These tours highlight the Museum’s collections. Daily at 10:15, 11:15, 12:15, 1:15, 2:15, and 3:15.
- 11:30 AM Dark Universe (Space Show)
- 4:30 PM Unseen Oceans (Hayden Planetarium Space Theater)
- You may bring a bag lunch or dinner to enjoy on the bus!
- The AMNH has a food court and 2 cafes
- Enjoy one of the many restaurants surrounding the AMNH
- 7:00 AM – Depart the Main Library, 6 Monteith Drive
- 10:30 AM – Arrive at the AMNH
- 5:30 PM – Depart the AMNH
- 8:30 PM – Arrive back at the library
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
Visit the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor of the Main Library at 6 Monteith Drive to reserve your seat. Check, cash, and credit are accepted. Call 860.673.6791 for details.
PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT. No refunds will be given for cancellations.