Welcome! For your convenience we offer the following services:
- Black/white and color copying, faxing and scanning
- Consumer Reports magazine
- Daily newspapers
- Free WiFi
- Fourteen public computers with Microsoft Office 2010 and printing capability
- Art Exhibit Space Reservations and Juried Art Shows
- Interlibrary Loan
- iPads available for use within Library
- Laptops available for use within Library
- Business Center and Computer Classes
- Room Reservations
- Notary public – $5.00 for 1-5 notarized documents, $10.00 for 6 or more notarized documents.
- Passport Acceptance Facility
- Quiet study rooms(a library card is required)
Interlibrary loans can be requested by Farmington Library cardholders by visiting the Adult Information Services Department, calling us at (860)673-6791, or by emailing us at flref(at)farmingtonlibraries[dot]org.
The Library has meeting rooms that are available for public use. These rooms must be reserved in advance.
Board Room & Community Room Reservations at the Main Library
To reserve one of the board rooms or the community room at the main library please complete our online form here.
Children’s Program Room Reservations
To reserve one of the Children’s Department program rooms please contact Anna Eisen either by phone at 860-673-6791 x1 for the Main Library and x2 for the Children’s Department or by email here.
Barney Library Room Reservations
To reserve one of the rooms at the Barney Library located at 71 Main Street, please contact the Barney Library staff by phone at 860-673-6791 x2 for the Barney Library.