Welcome! For your convenience we offer the following services:
- Black/white and color copying, faxing and scanning
- Consumer Reports magazine
- Daily newspapers
- Free WiFi
- Fourteen public computers with Microsoft Office 2010 and printing capability
- Art Exhibit Space Reservations and Juried Art Shows
- Interlibrary Loan
- iPads available for use within Library
- Laptops available for use within Library
- Business Center and Computer Classes
- Room Reservations
- Notary public – $5.00 for 1-5 notarized documents, $10.00 for 6 or more notarized documents.
- Passport Acceptance Facility
- Quiet study rooms(a library card is required)
Interlibrary loans can be requested by Farmington Library cardholders by visiting the Adult Information Services Department, calling us at (860)673-6791, or by emailing us at flref(at)farmingtonlibraries[dot]org.
The Library has meeting rooms that are available for public use. These rooms must be reserved in advance.